Chris Pratt's 9 Points of Wisdom
Nine points of Wisdom
...As given in a speech on MTV's 2018 Movie & TV Awards
- You have a soul. Be careful with it.
- Don't be a turd... If you're strong, be a protector. If you're smart, be a humble influencer. Strength and intelligence can be weapons, and do not wield them against the weak. That makes you a bully. Be bigger than that.
- When giving a dog medicine, put the medicine in a piece of hamburger then they won't even know they're eating it."
- Doesn't matter what it is — earn it." A good deed. Reach out to someone in pain. Be of service. It feels good and it's good for your soul.
- God is real. God loves you. God wants the best for you. Believe that. I do.
- If you have to poop at a party, but you're embarrassed... lock the door, sit down, get all the pee out first, and then once all the pee's done, poop, flush. Boom."
- Learn to pray. It's easy, and it's so good for your soul.
- Nobody is perfect — none of us, not you, you are imperfect and you always will be."People will tell you that you are perfect just the way that you are; you are not! You are imperfect. You always will be. But there is a powerful force that designed you that way, and if you are willing to accept that, you will have grace. And grace is a gift. Like the freedom that we enjoy in this country, that grace was paid for with somebody else's blood. Do not forget that. Don't take that for granted.
He ended the epic speech with a "God bless you" to everyone as the crowd cheered.
I think those are great words of advice, especially to the crowd that was in attendance....and viewers...We need more positivity, more love, more faith, and more outspoken Christians showing true faith to a world full of skeptics.